Only about 10% of subscribers who go through your funnel the first time will be ready to buy from you. So… What are you doing with the other 90% of people sitting on your list? Um, great question, Paige. A few days ago, I had a quick consult with a
See how this conversion copywriter can help you hit growth goals.
My work has helped clients lift launch sales by 165% in 7 days, boost new trials by 790% in 1 month, and bring in a whopping $150,000 in course sales in 2.5 days.
Let’s explore what I can do for you.