I recently booked a Funnel Breakthrough Session with Paige to go through a funnel that isn’t reaching sales targets.
Paige went through the entire map for the funnel with me and was able to quickly identify a few issues that could help with the lack of conversion.
She also discovered an overlooked opportunity for lead generation in the current funnel that is a quick and easy win for the client.
With the clarity I gained from my session with Paige, I feel confident that my client will quickly see the sales they’re hungry for.
Need ideas? Here’s what we can reasonably accomplish in your 90-minute session
- POPULAR! Map a new funnel blueprint for one of your offers
- Outline a plan for bringing more leads into your business
- Identify optimization opportunities for taking your funnel to the next level
- POPULAR! Plan out an email sequence to sell your course, coaching program, or service package
- Brainstorm strategic lead magnet ideas that will attract the right people to your busines
- Tighten up your “packaging”, so you have a highly desirable offer to sell
- Troubleshoot an existing funnel, pointing out weaknesses and how to fix them
- Figure out how to monetize your email list and turn more subscribers into customers
Important! Funnel Breakthrough Sessions are not suitable for from-scratch copywriting projects.
You booked ✓. Next up…
We solve. Done.
1. Book your session.
Congrats! You’ve already booked your session.
2. Fill in the breakthrough brief
Your session is confirmed. Please fill in this short form to help me prepare for our session.
3. Meet Paige on Zoom
We’ll meet in a Zoom meeting room where we’ll both be able to share screens and collaborate in real time. Check your confirmation email or calendar invite for the meeting link.
*This is a video call. Shortly after our session, I’ll send you the link to download your video recording.
Quick questions? Quick answers…
How do I join the session?
Sessions are held on Zoom. You’ll get the meeting link in your confirmation email.
Is this a video call?
Yep, it’s a video meeting. Yep, we can share screens as needed.
How should I prepare?
Please test Zoom beforehand to avoid any delays due to technical difficulties. Bring any materials we need to solve your specific issue. Then show up at the scheduled time ready to go.